Parent Volunteer Organization
The Prince of Peace Volunteer Organization (PVO) consists of all parents and guardians attending Prince of Peace Catholic School. The Organization provides support to the administration, faculty, parents and children by providing volunteers in any area needed and by providing programs that enhance experiences at our school. The organization strives to:
- Collaborate with the school and support the staff in ways that will benefit the children
- Help to enhance the faith environment
- Raise funds for items that cannot be funded by the school budget
- Provide social events facilitating community involvement
- Coordinate classroom parties, centers and other events at the classroom level so that teachers may focus on educating the children
If you are interested in volunteering, please see our complete list of opportunities below. For your convenience, contact information is provided for each volunteer opportunity and/or event. For further questions about volunteering, please contact our PVO President, Kristy Henn.
Click here for the PVO 2020-2021 Volunteer Opportunities.
All volunteers must complete the Safe Environment Training. It's free, easy, and fast! Please visit the Safe Environment tab on the website for additional information.
Thank you for your interest in our POP Parent Volunteer Organization! Together, we can ALL make a difference!
Parent Volunteer Organization 2020-21 Board Members
The Prince of Peace Catholic School Parent Volunteer Organization operates under a set of guidelines revised and adopted on June 23, 2014. You may access the guidelines here: PVO Guidelines.