Notes from the POP Clinic
Please contact the school nurses, Mrs. Tracey Cieleski and Mrs. Stephanie Oldaker, with any health-related concerns. The POP Clinic may be contacted via email or by phone at (972) 380-5505 ext. 514.
Health Services Information:
- The CDC no longer recommends any form of quarantine for individuals exposed to COVID-19.
- If a parent chooses to keep their student home, it will be a normal absence subject to attendance rules/regulations.
If a student/staff member tests positive for COVID-19:
- Any student or staff member (regardless of vaccination status) who tests positive for COVID-19 will need to stay home in isolation for 5 days since the onset of symptoms or since the positive test date if they are asymptomatic.
- Students and staff members may choose to return on day 6 if their symptoms have improved and they have been fever-free without fever-reducing medication for 24 hours.
- Masks are a best practice and recommended, but not required, for any student or staff member to wear when returning to school on days 6-10.
- Siblings of students who test positive are not required to stay home if they are neither sick nor experiencing symptoms, although isolation is recommended.
Please note that families will no longer be notified of positive cases or possible exposure.