Auction & Gala: Wish List
Want to support the POP Mardi Gras Gala & Auction, but not sure what type of items to donate? This list includes a few examples to spark ideas, but we appreciate all donations!
The Gala committee has been working hard to secure donations since the summer. Before you reach out to a local restaurant or business, please run your idea by Kelly Noonan, POP Development Director, to ensure a donation is not already in the works.
In order to be recognized in the event program, donations must be received by Monday, February 10, and a donation form must accompany the item.
Trips & Destinations
▪ Use of vacation homes or condos – beach, skiing, or lake destinations
▪ Cruise Tickets
▪ Limousine or car service certificates, Uber gift cards
▪ Airline tickets or frequent flyer miles
▪ Performing arts tickets (Dallas Summer Musicals, Symphony, Opera, Theatre, etc.)
▪ Memberships to cultural institutions (Zoo, Art Museum, etc.)
▪ Concert tickets, or meet and greet passes
▪ Passes to local events or experiences, local theme parks
▪ Sporting event tickets (PGA Championship passes, NCAA Tournament, Kentucky Derby, World Series, Super Bowl, Indy 500, etc.)
▪ Sports tickets, access to VIP areas or tailgating packages
▪ Hunting or fishing packages
▪ Golf privileges to private courses outside of the DFW Metroplex
▪ Autographed jerseys, balls, gloves, hats, bats, pucks, hockey sticks, etc.
▪ Unique experiences such as tickets to a TV show (Ellen, Andy Cohen, etc.)
▪ A day of shadowing a professional
▪ Behind the scenes tours of local places of interest, such as The Star, local TV show, etc.
Parties & Entertaining
▪ Unique dinner experiences
▪ Private in-home chef’s dinner
▪ Dinner with a local celebrity or sports figure
▪ Kitchen culinary classes
▪ Restaurant gift certificates
▪ Wine (valued at $20 and above)
▪ Winery or brewery excursions
For the Home
▪ Electronics - Apple Watch, headphones, tablets, Go Pro, Gaming devices, Kindle/Nook
▪ Holiday and/or Home décor or furnishings
▪ Gardening services and accessories
▪ Custom artwork
▪ Small Kitchen Appliances (KitchenAid Mixer, Margarita maker, Keurig, Ice Cream Maker, etc.)
Women / Men / Kids
▪ Spa packages, salon certificates
▪ Personal training
▪ Designer Sunglasses, Handbags, Wallets
▪ Gift baskets, Date Night experiences
▪ Anything you or your kids would love - chances are, other people will love it, too!!
If you have ideas of how we can partner together and promote your business to the entire Prince of Peace Catholic School community, please let us know!