Auction & Gala: Tickets & Details
Get ready to get down and derby Saturday, April 24. Support Prince of Peace Catholic School and join us virtually at our annual auction & gala.
What does the evening support? - Please prayerfully consider the purpose of the evening - not only do we want to celebrate our fabulous community, but we want to raise money for the heart and soul of our school - our students. This year, funds raised from the gala will allow us to improve our student outdoor spaces. Our CLC and main outdoor areas are used on a daily basis and are in need of an update! Plans include new basketball hoops, playing equipment, new and updated concrete games and activities, and an overall "refresh" of the CLC and main recess/playground areas. This improvement will impact every student!
How do I purchase tickets? - You do not need a ticket to watch the event countdown and program or to bid on live or silent auction items. However, please consider partnering with us by sponsoring the event or by purchasing family and/or party packages. When you commit to a family or party package, your generosity has an incredible impact. Family and party packages may be purchased here: POP Virtual Auction and Gala
- The live and silent auctions will open the week of April 19. You will receive an email when the auction opens.
- Raffle ticket sales will open in advance of the event.
- The countdown to the actual event begins at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 24. The program will officially begin at 7:00 p.m. The program can be viewed on our auction website.
- If you purchase a family or party package, you will receive pick-up instructions the week of April 19.
- There will be a fun, best-dressed contest on April 24, so start planning your Derby outfit now - don't forget a fabulous hat!
Gala Donations & Partnership Opportunities - The Gala committee is working hard to secure donations to ensure the auction is full of incredible items and experiences. It truly takes a village, and we would love your help and support. Some of you may have access to sporting events, concert tickets, restaurant gift cards, vacation homes, special experiences, etc through your families or companies. Please visit our "wish list" for more ideas. If you have ideas of how we can partner together and promote your business to the entire Prince of Peace Catholic School community, please let us know!
If you have any questions, ideas, or if you would like to join the Gala team, we would love to hear from you!
Kelly Noonan, POP Director of Advancement and Engagement - firstname.lastname@example.org