Skip Navigation

Prince of Peace Catholic School relies upon the generosity of POP families, parishioners, and donors to provide for the needs of our community. Annual tuition and fees account for 83% of the school's revenue, but the other 17% of the operational cost to educate each student comes through fundraising and philanthropy. 

Please consider giving to Prince of Peace as one of your philanthropic priorities. There are few greater gifts that someone can give another than the gift of a Catholic education. After all, Catholic schools change lives.

There are a variety of ways to make a gift — choose the one that means the most to you!

1) Contribute to the POP Share the Spirit Annual Fund campaign during our yearly September Month of Giving. The Annual Fund allows the school to hire and sustain the employment of excellent faculty and staff members; equip our teachers and classrooms with the latest academic technology and educational STEM opportunities; assist in financial aid; and finance the little "extras" that make POP special for students.  For more information, click here: POP Annual Fund.

2) Support the annual POP Auction & Gala! Auction & Gala proceeds are allocated each year toward a particular project that the whole school can enjoy. In 2021-2022, for instance, we were able to completely renovate the Cana Center, our school cafeteria. With renovated indoor facilities and new audiovisual system, the POP community is enjoyed a revamped space to gather and grow. Information regarding the Auction & Gala and Fund-a-Cause campaign is shared during the spring semester.

3) Start a scholarship to honor a loved one! A minimum gift of $25,000 and a commitment to replenish the gift each year will yield a half-tuition scholarship per year. Donors have the opportunity to both name the scholarship and work in conjunction with administration to establish criteria for recipients based on financial need. A $50,000 gift with a commitment to replenish each year provides a full scholarship.

4) To make a transformational gift that will help sustain and advance the mission of Prince of Peace Catholic School, consider making a "legacy gift" in your will. For more information, please contact Mr. Faustin Weber, President, at (972) 380-5505 or via email.

For a complete list of fundraising initiatives and service projects scheduled for the 2022-2023 school year, please see this document: Outreach Calendar 2022-2023.

In the fall of 2023, a report will be published identifying those who have given during the 2022-23 school year, according to levels of giving, as a means of publicly recognizing your generosity. All gifts made to Prince of Peace Catholic School are tax-deductible. Thank you for your continued support!