E&E Food Services is pleased to be Prince of Peace Catholic School's meal provider.
Visit the My School Account Website to monitor your child's lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
For New Families
Please follow the steps below to create an account:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar and fill in the required information.
- Create a User ID and password.
- Select E&E Food Services from the "School District" drop down menu (not your school).
- Once you click "Finish," your parent account has successfully been created and you will receive an email with a verification code soon.
- After you receive the verification code, you may begin to add your children's information.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using the User ID and password you created.
- Enter the verification code and begin adding your child's information. You will need each child's Student ID number. Please include POP before the Student ID number (ex: POP111000). New families will receive their Student ID from Mrs. Herrera or you can find it on the Parents Portal of RenWeb.
- After the students are added, you will can view the lunch account activity and make payments. If you have more than one child, you can make a payment to each account in one transaction.
For Returning Families
You will use your same User ID and password to log in to www.myschoolaccount.com. Your child's Student ID is the same as previous years.
- If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make one payment to be distributed to each account and only be charged for one transaction ($30.00). Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00. A $2.00 fee is charged for each ACH or credit card transaction.
- A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
- Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments. Please allow 24 hours from when you make an online payment for it to update your child's account.
- Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
- We accept personal checks that can be turned in at lunch time. Please note on the check if money needs to be distributed to other members in the family. We also have a drop box in the front office. Please place payments in an envelope with your child name and ID number.
- Please let us know if you want the student account closed at anytime. The student will still be able to purchase thru the cash account but must have cash to purchase.
- If an account has a negative balance, a payment is required to bring the account to a positive balance.
- The returned check fee is a $12.00.
- Hot lunch preorders are only available to students in grades 3K-4. Students in grades 5-8 do not have option to preorder a hot lunch. If cancelling a hot lunch preorder, please do so 24 hours in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact us: Rachel@eandefoodservice.com or 469-914-5504