Notes from the Nurse:
- If your child has an allergy or asthma that requires medication, please print and return the Allergy Action Plan and/or the Asthma Action Plan.
- If your child requires and Epi pen, please submit an Allergy Action Plan and a Medication Permit Form. Epi pens should be in their original box and the prescription label should be visible.
- If your child requires an inhaler or nebulizer treatments, please print and return the Asthma Action Plan and the Medication Permit Form.
- The action plans and permit forms require signatures from a parent and a physician.
- All medication should be in the original box with a visible prescription label.
- We are unable to administer medication to your child until the appropriate forms are completed and returned.
**Forms are only valid for the current school year.