E&E Food Services is pleased to be Prince Of Peace Catholic School's meal provider.
Visit the My School Account Website to monitor your child's lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
- If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make one payment to be distributed to each account and only be charged for one transaction ($30.00). Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00. A $2.00 fee is charged for each ACH or credit card transaction.
- A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
- Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments. Please allow 24 hours from when you make an online payment for it to update your child's account.
- Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
- We accept personal checks that can be turned in at lunch time. Please note on the check if money needs to be distributed to other members in the family. We also have a drop box in the front office. Please place payments in an envelope with your child name and ID number.
- Please let us know if you want the student account closed at anytime. The student will still be able to purchase thru the cash account but must have cash to purchase.
- If an account has a negative balance, a payment is required to bring the account to a positive balance.
- The returned check fee is a $12.00.
If you have any questions, please contact us: Rachel@eandefoodservice.com or 469-914-5504