Our dining service, E&E Food Services, is offering delicious to-go dinners! To order from Ernesto & Edna, please visit: E&E Food Services. The order form closes every Sunday at midnight. Pick-up is Tuesday of each week at 4:30 p.m. in the Cana Center parking lot. Please feel free to share the ordering link with your friends and family. They truly appreciate your support!
Pep Squad Registration K-4th Graders
For more information, please view: Cheerleading and Pep Squad Registration Details.
- Registration is open through June 12. Registration after June 12 will include a $25 late fee.
- Registration Fee: $45
- Uniform Estimated Cost: $80
- To register for Pep Squad, please click the link: Pep Squad Registration.
Don't forget that student athletes must complete their physicals after June 1, 2020 to participate in athletics for the 2020-2021 school year. Please view the Sports Medical Form that can also be found in the registration link. The Sports Medical Form can be emailed to Coach Glenn at email@example.com.
We are pleased to introduce the newest members of the PVO Board:
- President - Kristy Henn
- Vice President - Shawna Allen
- Treasurer - Erin Elliott
- Secretary - Cara Mengacci
- Fundraising - Susan Stern
- Lower School Homeroom Team Coordinator - Leslie Baxter
- Upper School Homeroom Team Coordinator - Lindsey Thompson
- School Store - Marcia Maslow
- Parish Liaison - Nikki LaPointe
- CLC Liaison - Katie Tarsha
If you shop at Amazon.com, please tie your account to Prince of Peace Catholic School. 0.5% of all purchases are donated to our school. Please sign in to your Amazon account and then choose Prince of Peace Catholic School to benefit from your shopping. Per Amazon, only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app) support charity.